Skincare Routine

Bija trouble facial foam

I started to try this product(innisfree product) because of my sister recommend it to me. It really works for her face so i had thinking to try it. My type of skin is oily so literally I've been use this cleanser for almost 4 months. This cleanser is foamy lather thoroughly cleanses pores while preventing and relieving skin trouble. It also contains natural ingredients such as salicyl acid to remove dead skin cells and treat skin problem.




Bija trouble skin(toner)




After cleanse my face,I pour an appropriate amount onto the cotton pads and sweep over entire face. This toner made from natural Jeju torreya(help trouble skin) for treating blemish skin. It contains natural salicylic acid for exfoliation and blemish care. The naturally fermented alcohol soothes skin. 100% Natural essential oil: The scent of pine,juniper berries and the forest comforts your mind and body.




Bija trouble lotion(mosturizer)


Next, mosturizer is the last step that i used to do. Apply an appropriate amount and smooth over entire face. So, basically three things that very important is cleanser,toner and mosturizer. I will apply it everyday in the morning and also night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom

Lesson of the day ⛅

Mel, Rina, Naim 🐰